Sunday, June 13, 2010

What's so interesting about the right and left brain?

You may be wondering why I chose to focus on an experiment like this.  Why the right and left brain, and what does that have to do with being a conscious leader?  I will be answering this question in small "bites" as we go on this journey together.  

My intention is to keep these blog posts brief so that you can read them "at a glance" and yet gain meaningful, relevent information that you can apply to your work and your life.  Or, at the very least, that you find something intriguing enough to want to check back on the experiment. 

I started this specifc experiment on May 26, 2010 (about 2 weeks ago) because I was inspired by some infomation that I came across in a class that I am taking on "Living a Miraculous Life."  Those who are tracking the field of "consciousness" seem to agree that we are entering a time of "expansion and evolution."  

Yes, on the one hand it looks like everything is breaking down.  The other side of that coin, however, is that new possibilities for creating from our "higher mind" (the right brain) are increasingly accessible to us in these times.  What's so cool about that?  We'll be exploring that together as we go.

As I attempt to integrate my "higher mind" (right brain) amidst chaos and activity of daily life demands (left brain), I will share with you tips, pitfalls, successes and questions along the way.  I believe integrating the right and left brain is a doorway to transforming these turbulent times into a world we dream of - from the inside out.

Thanks for going on the ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment